- Up to 2 Adults including electric hook up on a Hardstanding or Grass Pitch
- 2 Adults on a Serviced Hardstanding Pitch
- Up to 2 Adults on a Grass or Hardstanding Pitch without electric hook up
- Additional adults
- Awning, Canopy, Toilet Tent, Pop up tent t
See our News Page for Special Offers
- Includes Low season and Mid Week Offers
We have excellent dog walking facilities within the wooded areas so well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times within the park and picked up after. Maximum 3 dogs per pitch, 2 are free and 3rd is charged at £1/night.
Tents – We have specific areas available for pitching tents – Please advise tent size when enquiring. Large tents will incur a surcharge. Max duration for tents on a grass pitch – 5 nights.
Occupancy – Adult Only (Over 18’s) – Max 4 people per unit. No large groups accepted.
Visitors – All visitors must report to reception and park in the onsite car park. A £2 charge per person is payable and applies to all ages.
We operate a one car per pitch policy – Additional cars must park in the onsite car park and are charged at £1.50 per night.
Bank Holiday Weekends – Minimum 3 Night stay applies.
Thank you for visiting our website.
To book your pitch please use the telephone numbers/email address detailed at the bottom of this page.
To confirm your booking you will be asked to pay a deposit of £25 for a stay up to 7 days and £50 for durations over 7 days. All deposits are non refundable.
We strive to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience at Abermarlais so have produced the following site rules/ guidelines and important information to assist you prior to your visit to the park:-
- Arrival Time - 2pm Onwards. Check Out Time – By noon on day of departure
- Waste Water – To be emptied in the sink /drain provided (Please do not empty in the chemical toilet).
- Site Speed Limit – Please observe the max 10 MPH limit throughout the park.
- Hard Ball Games - No hard footballs or rugby balls to be used in the camping areas.
- Dogs – Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the park, there are plenty of walks for them! Please always pick up after them and avoid any fouling in camping areas. Dog waste bins are situated at the bottom of the park, at the front and a designated bin in the waste area.
- BBQ’s – We all enjoy a nice BBQ in fine weather, but please keep them well off the ground to protect the grass. Blocks are available from reception. Disposable BBQ’s must be disposed of carefully.
- Open Fires – Are strictly prohibited at all times. Fire Pits – A small firepit is permitted but smokeless logs must be used. These are available from reception.
- Noise – For the enjoyment of all campers noise should be kept to an absolute minimum after 10.30pm.
- Refuse – A recycling scheme is in operation on site, bags are provided on check-in. Bins are situated to the right of the shower block.
- Kites/Drones – Due to overhead power lines kites or any other flying machines must not be used on site unless with prior permission.
- Site Shop – We have a well stocked shop available on site. Locally sourced meat, eggs and bread, along with fresh coffee and a selection of cakes. A free borrow and return DVD/Book library is also available in reception, along with a host of leaflets and information to help plan your activities during your stay with us.
- Trees/Flowers – Please take care not to damage any part of the natural environment on the site.